Vitamin B6 100 mg contains one of the 8 B Vitamins. Vitamin B6 plays an important role in several biological functions, ranging from contributing to metabolism through to supporting the psychological function and immune system.
Most people will be able to reach the recommended levels of Vitamin B through their diet, as this essential vitamin can be found in a wide variety of foods such as poultry, fish, seeds, beans and wholegrains. However, women can benefit from this vitamin, as it contributes to hormonal balance, and is often recommended for women’s health. It is specifically known for its qualities of regulating hormones and formation of healthy red blood cells. In addition as they age people find it more difficult to absorb B vitamins making them more susceptible to deficiency. In both of these cases taking a B6 Vitamin supplement may be beneficial.
Vitamin B6 100 mg , with 1 capsule a day, contributes to:
- The normal cysteine synthesis
- The normal energy-yielding metabolism
- The normal functioning of the nervous system
- The normal homocysteine metabolism
- The normal protein and glycogen metabolism
- The normal psychological function
- The normal red blood cell formation
- The normal function of the immune system
- The reduction of tiredness and fatigue
- The regulation of hormonal activity
Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxine HCI), Vegetable Capsule Shell: hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose, Anti-caking Agents: (vegetable magnesium stearate, vegetable stearic acid, silicon dioxide), Bulking Agents: (hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, microcrystalline cellulose).