Orgran Natural Egg Replacer – No Egg 200g
Vegan Natural Egg Replacer for Baking
- This pack is the equivalent of 66 eggs!
- Suitable for vegans.
- Made from natural ingredients.
- Use as a binder and a thickener.
- May be used in egg-free baking, puddings, batter and sauces.
- Recipes available on the packet.
- Gluten-free, dairy-free.
- Low in calories compared to the equivalent amount of egg.
Orgran's No Egg is free from wheat, gluten, dairy, lactose and of course, free from egg. It is a powder that can be easily stored in the cupboard far longer than actual eggs.
Using "No Egg"
No Egg can be used to make batter, pancakes, biscuits, cakes and waffles. It can also be added to sauces, egg-free mayonnaise and can even be used to make custard cream filling.
One packet contains 66x3g servings. 1 heaped teaspoon (3g) is the equivalent of an egg.
Please note that no-egg is not egg-flavoured, and so is not suitable for making omlettes, scrambled eggs or fried eggs!
Potato Starch, Tapioca Starch, Raising Agent: Calcium Carbonate. Acidity Regulator: Citric Acid. Vegetable Gum (Stabiliser): Methylcellulose
Gluten-free • Vegetarian, Vegan.