Optibac for those on antibiotics
A live cultures supplement especially developed for those taking a course of antibiotics.
For anyone looking to buy a friendly bacteria supplement to take alongside a course of antibiotics.
- Each capsule provides 4 billion good bacteria and the billions count is guaranteed until end of expiry.
- The two strains contained in this supplement are very well researched and have been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics.
- Scientifically proven to pass through stomach acidity and survive to reach the gut, even when taken with antibiotics.
- Easy to take on the go – no refrigeration required.
- Suitable for: women during pregnancy, vegans, vegetarians and gluten free for those with coeliac disease or an intolerance.
- Suitable from 1 year onwards.
- Recommended for daily use over the course of 10 days alongside a typical course of antibiotics.
- Free from artificial flavourings or colourings that may be found in other food & drinks containing live cultures.
- Stabiliser: potato starch
- Vegetarian capsule: hydroxypropyl methylcellulose
- Live cultures: Lactobacillus rhamnosus Rosell-11, Lactobacillus acidophilus Rosell-52
- Anti-caking agent: vegetable magnesium stearate; antioxidant: ascorbic acid
Each capsule guarantees 4 billion live cultures.
Food supplement suitable for adults and children, from 1 year onwards, with the following recommendations:
- Take 1 capsule daily with food, preferably with breakfast, every day during your antibiotic course and for a few days afterwards or until the pack has been completed.
- Can be taken at the same time as antibiotics – this product has been clinically trialled alongside antibiotics and found to reach the gut alive.
- Drink plenty of water with your course of live cultures.
- For anyone unable to swallow capsules, the contents of the capsule can be mixed with a cold meal or beverage.