HealthAid Iodine 300µg 60tablets
Iodine is an essential trace element which contributes to the normal production of thyroid hormones and thyroid function. It promotes the healthy functioning of the nervous system including cognitive function. Iodine also aids normal energy yielding metabolism and contributes to the maintenance of healthy skin. HealthAid Potassium Iodide is a high strength formulation which provides 300µg of free elemental Iodine for optimum benefit.
- Required for the synthesis of thyroid hormones
- Promotes normal thyroid function
- Contributes to normal cognitive function
- Promotes healthy nervous system function
- Beneficial to increase energy levels
- Contributes to the maintenance of a healthy skin
- Those who experience thyroid problems
- People who wish to maintain a healthy thyroid gland, and overall wellbeing
- Those looking for extra support for their nervous system
- People who wish to maintain healthy skin
- Those feeling run down and weak
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate), Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, veg. stearic acid), Potassium Iodide.
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one tablet daily, preferably with food. Adults can increase up to two tablets daily if directed by a healthcare professional. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
Caution: Not recommended for long term use during pregnancy. Pregnant women should consult a medical professional before use.