HealthAid Hyaluronic Acid Tablets 55mg 30tablets
Hyaluronic Acid is a naturally occurring compound present throughout the body; with the highest concentrations found in connective tissue such as skin and cartilage. Optimum levels of Hyaluronic Acid are essential to help maintain joint fluidity and keep skin hydrated; as it may help stimulate the uptake of water and nutrients into the skin and joint cartilage. It is important for promoting optimum cushioning between the bones, improving mobility, flexibility and providing support for healthy radiant looking skin by maintaining skin smoothness and elasticity.
- Beneficial to lubricate the joints
- Beneficial to build strong cartilage
- Beneficial to keep joints strong
- Beneficial to improve the flexibility of cartilage
- Beneficial for the maintanance of a healthy skin
- Hyaluronic tablets are safe to be taken on a daily basis for general health and well-being, but is most useful doing times of injury, sport, or during the ageing process to help reduce pain and improve mobility.
Bulking Agent (di-calcium phosphate, microcrystalline cellulose), Hyaluronic Acid, Anti-caking Agent (veg. magnesium stearate, silicon dioxide).
Adults and children over 12 years of age, one to two tablets daily. Do not exceed recommended daily intake unless advised by a suitably qualified person.
** Free From Yeast, Gluten, Wheat, Soya, Dairy, Salt, Artificial Colours, Preservatives & Flavourings.
**Food Supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied and balanced diet and healthy lifestyle.