Bio-Nature Lemon Myrtle Essential Oil 10ml
The exquisitely uplifting and refreshing aroma of this essential oil is only the beginning of how beneficial it can be.
Beyond the aroma is a potent anti-microbial agent with one of the highest levels of Citral (up to 98%) in a natural essential oil. In topical use Lemon Myrtle oil should be diluted with a carrier oil at a level of 0ne drop to 10ml carrier oil. This diluted oil can be used for various skin conditions and fungal infections such as athlete’s foot. If irritation occurs then discontinue use.
- Aromatherapy, Oil burner – for invigorating and revitalising air freshness.
- Massage oil – 1 drop per 20ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Topical use – 1 drop per 10ml carrier oil, discontinue use if irritation occurs.
- Potpourri – add a few drops for a freshening, cleansing scent.
- Household use, Air freshener – add a few drops to water in spray bottle.
- Kitchen Smells – use oil burner to freshen kitchen after cooking.
- Floor washing – several drops into bucket of hot water.
- Mould remover – add drops to remover bottle, spray and walk away.
- Vacuum bag cloths – add 2 or 3 drops to cleanse and freshen.
- Unpleasant odours – a drop in the toilet or sink.
- Out and about – add a few drops onto a handkerchief.
- Add 2 drops to screen wash reservoir in car.
100% pure lemon myrtle essential oil.