A.Vogel Venaforce Horse Chestnut Tablets for Varicose Veins
Horse chestnut is probably the most popular herb used in the treatment of varicose veins It is the seeds of the horse chestnut tree which are used medicinally – and these are the same seeds gathered each autumn for the game of conkers.
A traditional herbal medicinal product for the relief of symptoms associated with chronic venous insufficiency and varicose veins, such as tired, heavy legs, pain, cramps and swelling, exclusively based upon long-standing use as a traditional remedy.
Venaforce contains an extract obtained from Horse Chestnut seeds in the form of a gastro-resistant herbal tablet.
One tablet contains 157.5-225.0mg of extract (as dry extract) from fresh Horse Chestnut seeds (Aesculus hippocastanum L. semen) corresponding to 50mg triterpene glycosides, calculated as anhydrous ß-aescin.
This product also contains soya polysaccharide. Do not use if you are allergic to peanut or soya.
Venaforce may be used by adults (over 18 years of age) seeking a herbal treatment for symptoms of varicose veins.
Dosage: Take 1 tablet twice daily immediately after food.
Venaforce is for oral use only. Tablets should be swallowed whole. Do not take more than the recommended dose. Taking too much is unlikely to be harmful.
Who can’t take Venaforce?
- Do not use this herbal treatment if you are allergic to Horse Chestnut (Aesculus hippocastannum) seed
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breast feeding
- If your symptoms worsen, or you do not feel any benefit from the treatment within 2 weeks, talk to your doctor
- Do not use Venaforce if you are allergic to peanut or soya
- Varicose leg ulcers can arise on your lower legs as a result of varicose veins. If you suffer from leg ulcers or notice them developing, you must see your doctor before starting or continuing to use this product